This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Calling all aspiring Rocket Scientists! This will introduce students to the exciting world of rocketry. Students will work to design, create, and launch their very own soda bottle rockets. This is a great opportunity for students to develop their STEM skills including teamwork, creativity, iterative design, perseverance, and problem solving. NOTE: This camp will not involve the use of Estes Rockets or pyrotechnic devices.
Registration and Refund Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program on the first scheduled day of class.
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.